2.4

Let me get this straight...you buy a bid for 60 cents, spend that to place a bid worth 1 cent.So a tv that you may "win" for 30.00 dollars, really costs you a bid that is worth 1 cent on site, but forgetting about the other 59 cents you paid for 60 cent bid.

Therefore, you are paying .59 more cents on the penny...let's say it took you 200 bids to get to 30.00. So 200 x .60 = $120.00. Still an ok deal, I guess, but no way are you buying it for 200 cents or 2.00. This is ***, also if you use Bid Buddy and don't win, they keep your bid monies?

Do i understand this?

And according to reviews you may or may not receive your merchandise.I pass.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with DealDash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DealDash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare DealDash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DealDash?

Comments