filters
State:
City:
Product:

Dealdash - Charges incorrectly

I got a charge of $72 dollars for 600 credits or something that i didint want i was just trying to check out your webside i need it refunded to me as soon as possible

Dealdash - Waist of time and money

This seems to be a rip off and a waist of money

Dealdash - Refund on card

You took 72 dollars out of my account I need it today
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
This company touts being fair and honest. My experience is the opposite. I was notified that maintenance would occur for a period of 20 minutes. Twelve hours later when the site finally came back up I had lost over 500 bids over 4 different auctions and was notified...
Tina Boyer

Took $72.60 from my account that was not authorized for a bid package that I didn't want. Refund my money back my card

Dealdash - Sony ps4 bid

I was notified by email I won an auction and no where can I find a redeem button or anything .. it says I won but the item is still being bidded on..

Dealdash - 72.00 dollars refund

No one answered the phone
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Dealdash - Charged card

Dealdash - Charged card
my card was Charged I do not authorize the charge someone has my information I am the owner of the card and I filed a dispute but my bank can't put the dispute through until you guys do a refund so I can get a new card the charge was for $72 I don't get on DealDash

Dealdash - Charged my debit card $30 in error

Nothing!! I tried calling their so called customer service, but they didn’t answer. They then switched me over here! I want my money, not bid credits, put back on my debit card ASAP!!! This is no way to do business!

Dealdash - Withdrawaled money with out my ok

United States
Phone:
(855) 455-3325

Dealdash - Charge to my account

The representative was very informative as to how your company operates in the field of auctions online. I was personally effective in a positive way as to how honest he was. The representative response to my issue was a "5" star and I believe I will try you in the near future, and I mean....near future.
4.0